Are you looking for Which of the following metrics could help you understand which blog post is resonating the most with your audience Answer asked in the Google Digital Garage Module 16 exam? If yes, this will help you find the correct answer. I have followed this article to find Which of the following metrics could help you understand which blog post is resonating the most with your audience Answers; if you are preparing for the fundamentals of digital marketing exam/quiz, then this question is very important.
Which of the following metrics could help you understand which blog post is resonating the most with your audience?
Correct Answer: Session duration
Google Digital Garage Module 16 All Questions
- Angela opened her own beauty salon two years ago, and is now looking at how content marketing can help her boost the business’s profile online. How could content marketing help her?
- Alex is a mechanic who owns a small garage. He’s also a keen blogger, and writes great posts about his passion: cars! He thought his blog would attract more car lovers to his garage, but so far his blog posts are not very popular and are rarely shared on social media. He has researched how to improve the blog and now has a number of actions he can take, but is unsure which should come first. Can you help him by arranging the following actions into the correct order?
- Jamie is part of the content marketing team for Fitstuff, a sports shop. The content he’s producing needs to appeal to new customers, as well as provide extra value to existing customers. Which of the following content would appeal best to both audiences?
- Josh, an interior designer, has decided to create blog posts and share them on social media to promote his new business. He’s made a list of all of the things he should remember when writing – however, not all points on his list are correct. Can you help him identify the points that are correct on this list?
- Lydia is a business student working for a hotel’s marketing department for the summer. She’s responsible for creating and promoting content across the hotel’s online channels. What should she do, and in which order?
- Maria has a pet shop in Bristol, and is writing fun blog posts about pets on her website, which are also being promoted on her social media accounts. Her goal is to try and increase product sales through content marketing efforts. Which metric is the most relevant in assessing which blog posts are contributing to increased product sales?
- Which of the following is an accurate definition of what a content marketing campaign involves?
- What does the following definition describe? ‘The division of an audience into groups of who they are and what they like, with a goal of identifying a group most interested in your product/service.’
- Fill in the blank: When describing the purpose of content, what is missing? ‘To entertain, to inspire, to _______ and to convince’.
- Which of the following best describes why approaches to writing need to be adapted for online content?
- What are ‘highlighting key dates’ and ‘considering multiple channels’ best practices of?
- Which of the following metrics could help you understand which blog post is resonating the most with your audience?
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
Google Digital Garage is an online free course by google where you can learn many things about digital marketing fundamentals. It also helps you make your online businesses visible to more customers with fewer investments.
I hope now you know the correct answer to Which of the following metrics could help you understand which blog post is resonating the most with your audience? If this article helped you find the Google Digital Garage Module 16 answer, share it with those who need it.
Disclaimer: This Google Digital Garage Answers, Google Digital Marketing Answers, Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2022, Google Digital Marketing Course Answers, and Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers is only for educational purposes, so please don’t use them for any cheating purposes.