Are you looking for Which two are available in Google Ads? (Choose two.) Answer? If yes, here is the correct answer to this question.
Which two are available in Google Ads? (Choose two.)
Select All Correct Responses
- Heritage targeting, which allows advertisers to serve ads only to users who have a specified family history.
- Variable targeting, which allows ads to be served to a subset of users on specified dates for a set ad price.
- Company targeting, which allows you to serve ads to the people who work for a specific company you choose.
- Device targeting, which allows you to serve your ads to users on desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Language targeting, which lets you reach people with your selected language as their browser’s language setting.
Option: D, E
This question is about “Google Ads Display Certification“. Here you will find all the updated questions and answers of “Google Ads Display Certification Exam“. I hope now you know the correct answer to Which two are available in Google Ads? (Choose two.). For more quiz answers bookmark CoursesAnswer.com.