Are you looking for YouTube Music Certification Assessment Answers? If it’s yes, you will find the latest and updated answer to YouTube Music Quiz at Skillshop. This article will help you with the YouTube Music Exam Updated Answers in the easiest ways.
The correct answers are marked in Green color with a tick mark so that you don’t get confused about the correct answer to the question.
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions & answers.
Note: If the questions in the exam is not same/changed please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
1. How would you update channel branding to support a tour announcement?
Upload a channel banner that includes the tour dates.
Upload a collaboration with another artist.
Create a playlist of fan covers.
Change the channel name.
2. How do playlists affect watch time on a channel?
Playlists can increase watch time because viewers will often keep watching videos in a sequence.
Playlists can increase watch time because viewers are unable to exit the playlist.
Playlists can decrease watch time because viewers almost never watch more than one video at a time.
Playlists have no effect on watch time.
3. What’s something that video cards can promote?
A channel section.
Links to merch sites.
The channel banner.
An end screen.
4. What does not describe a thumbnail that has been optimized for discovery?
The thumbnail correctly sets viewer expectations about content.
The thumbnail is visually compelling.
The thumbnail is low-resolution.
Words in the thumbnail are easy to read on any screen.
5. What does a channel’s search data reveal?
The keywords viewers are using to find the channel’s videos.
The top keywords suggested by Google Trends.
Traffic from every major search engine.
Search behavior for subscribers only.
6. How can subscribers boost engagement, and thus discovery, for a video?
Subscribers boost view count because their views are worth two views.
Subscribers who have turned off notifications will generate the video’s first wave of traffic.
Subscribers who have turned on notifications will generate the video’s first wave of traffic.
Subscribers can engage with a video in comments, while unsubscribed viewers cannot.
7. What type of video is designed to get fans excited about a new album or tour?
Teasers or samplers.
8. Why is behind-the-scenes footage from a tour valuable for a channel?
Because it can be turned into a series of videos.
Because it can help the channel stay on a consistent upload schedule.
Because it can be used to promote an album or tour in the future.
All of the above.
9. What is the most effective way to promote a collaboration on YouTube?
Produce a collaboration teaser and upload it to both collaborators’ channels.
Use keywords from Google Trends to write the video title and description.
Update the tags in old videos to include keywords for the collaboration.
Link to the collaboration in the comments of other artists’ videos.
10. Which of the following accurately describes art tracks?
Art tracks can capture viewer searches for a song when an official music video isn’t available yet.
YouTube automatically generates art tracks from a sound recording and an artwork file.
Viewers can find art tracks on YouTube and YouTube Music.
All of the above.
11. How does upgrading to an Official Artist Channel affect an artist’s subscribers?
Upgrading does not affect subscribers.
Upgrading makes it easier for subscribers to find all of an artist’s music in one place.
Upgrading makes it harder for subscribers to find an artist’s music, because the artist’s catalog has split into three channels.
Upgrading makes it easier for subscribers to learn about new videos, because their notifications are automatically turned back on.
12. How does an artist benefit from upgrading to an Official Artist Channel?
The artist earns extra subscribers.
The Official Artist Channel appears at the top of search results for the artist.
The artist earns ten new ways to interact with subscribers.
YouTube auto-generates new highlight videos for the artist.
13. What is the best way to leverage fan videos to grow a channel?
Comment on each fan video.
Block fan videos in all territories.
Request copyright takedowns for fan videos.
Drop fan videos into a playlist with a descriptive name.
14. What is the best way to engage fans before an album release on YouTube?
Live stream a listening event.
Reach out to random viewers and ask them to post links to the album.
Upload an old photo as the channel icon.
Go quiet for several months to surprise fans with the new album.
15. Why is it important to keep uploading videos after an album release?
Because it decreases viewer engagement with the channel.
Because it maintains or increases viewer engagement with the channel, which can increase album sales.
Because the artist otherwise won’t have time to engage with fans.
Because it’s the best way to get media outlets to promote the album.
16. What is the most effective way to encourage subscribers to engage with a channel?
Post about the channel regularly on social media.
Upload videos on a regular schedule.
Comment on other artists’ videos every two weeks.
Update the channel branding on a regular schedule.
17. Why might you want to pin a fan comment on a video?
The comment links to another artist’s video.
The comment says something positive about the video.
The comment contains personal contact information.
The comment includes a blocked keyword.
18. How can you best use Community to engage fans while an artist is on tour?
Update the artist’s channel banner with tour dates.
Create a new channel section and add the artist’s old tour videos.
Post a photo of the setlist from backstage and ask fans to name their favorite song.
Live stream an entire show.
19. With which YouTube feature can you establish a watch page before a video is released, so that an artist and their fans can experience a new video together?
Official Artist Channel.
20. What is one effective way to use the Community tab?
Post only when you have behind-the-scenes photos to share.
Re-post videos from the channel right after you upload them.
Post promotional links without context to intrigue viewers.
Post a mix of personal, promotional, and transactional posts to engage fans.
21. What can tell you about the global reach of a channel?
Traffic sources data.
Audience retention chart.
22. What can you do to prevent a sudden drop in a video’s audience retention chart?
Include the same elements from other videos that have drops in audience retention.
Ensure that the video’s metadata accurately reflects the content.
Shorten the video.
Consider a paid promotion.
23. What should you do when a channel’s demographics data describes an audience that’s much different from the targeted audience?
Plan a tour for the targeted audience anyway.
Revise the content strategy to focus on engaging the targeted audience.
Revisit the metrics in a week.
Unlist videos that the new audience engages with the most.
24. YouTube Analytics for Artists provides data about what type of content?
An artist’s songs across YouTube.
The world’s top songs this week.
A label’s top artists on YouTube.
25. What can you learn from the data in Music Charts & Insights?
The most popular music videos of the week in a given city or country.
The global reach of an artist’s entire catalog.
The age and gender breakdown of an artist’s audience.
The playlists driving the most traffic to an artist.
26. Which one of these questions could you only answer by using YouTube Analytics for Artists?
Which of an artist’s songs are most popular across YouTube?
Which of an artist’s videos are most popular on YouTube?
What search terms are viewers using to find the artist’s channel?
Why might you want to compare the ratio of ads shown to views for a video at the start of a month, and then at the end of the month?
27. If you wanted to learn in which major city a competing artist’s video is getting the most views this week, what might help you?
YouTube Analytics for Artists.
Music Charts and Insights.
28. What requirement must a video meet before it’s eligible to earn ad revenue?
The video must be at least 30 seconds long.
The channel must be at least 1 year old.
The content must be advertiser-friendly.
The channel should own the rights to 50% of the video’s content.
29. Which two parties most commonly enter into an SRAV (Sound Recording Audio Visual) agreement with each other?
YouTube and publishing companies.
Record labels and music video producers.
Publishing companies and artists.
YouTube and record labels.
30. Who can monetize videos on YouTube?
Anyone with a YouTube channel.
Anyone with at least 100 videos.
Channels that have joined the YouTube Partner Program, or channels that are linked to a label or distributor with an SRAV agreement.
Only channels that have had Content ID enabled.
31. What is the goal of the ad-serving model?
To target audiences that are unlikely to click on an ad.
To help artists share their most creative ads to advertisers.
To help viewers watch their favorite ads.
To serve the highest-value ad to the right viewer at the right time.
32. What deters advertisers from showing ads on a video?
33. Why might you want to compare the ratio of ads shown to views for a video at the start of a month, and then at the end of the month?
To see which type of ad generates the most revenue.
To see the effect of seasonality on ad rates.
To see how this ratio is changing over time and adjust your ad strategy accordingly.
To see how many subscribers watched the ad and commented on the video.
34. How can you estimate which ad formats are earning the most revenue?
Use your Revenue report to break down how well each ad type is performing.
In-stream ads always generate the most revenue.
Use your Ad rates report to compare the estimated revenue amounts generated from each ad type.
Skippable video ads always generate the most revenue.
35. What low-investment strategy could a channel try to increase viewership (and ad revenue) in another country?
Leverage the audience to crowdsource captions and metadata translations.
Identify local talent and create a dubbed version of videos to improve the native viewing experience.
Re-create videos with top creators in that country.
Do nothing – viewership in other countries has no impact on revenue.
36. Why might two videos with similar monetizable view counts earn different revenue?
The videos have different privacy settings.
Different ad formats are enabled on the videos.
The videos have a different number of likes and dislikes.
The video resolution is different.
37. What can generate additional revenue for an artist on YouTube?
38. Can an artist promote a paid product or service on YouTube?
No, paid promotions are against YouTube policy.
Yes, if the artist gets written permission from YouTube.
Yes, but the artist should be mindful of disclosure requirements and any third-party agreements.
Yes, but only music-related products and services are eligible.
39. What can you do to maximize an artist’s revenue potential in the YouTube Music app?
Update the channel banner.
Organize videos into the maximum number of shelves on the channel.
Reply to every fan comment.
Deliver the artist’s entire catalog to YouTube.
40. Why should an artist seek legal advice before uploading a cover song?
To determine whether the song is unpopular in certain countries.
To ensure that the artist is allowed to promote the cover on social media.
To prevent Content ID claims on the song.
To determine whether the original song is protected by copyright.
41. Which types of copyright apply most often to music on YouTube?
Sound recording and musical composition.
Musical composition and dramatic works.
Sound recording and visual asset.
Lyrics and vocal track.
42. What happens to a channel when it receives a copyright takedown notice?
The offending video is removed and the channel loses its subscribers.
The offending video remains on the channel but is blocked in all countries.
The offending video is removed and the channel owner receives a copyright strike.
The offending video remains on the channel until the channel owner deletes it.
43. What is subject to a “match” in Content ID?
A video that contains content in the Content ID database.
A video that has the same title as another video on YouTube.
A channel with one or more similar videos to another channel.
A channel that contains another channel’s copyrighted works.
44. What is the difference between copyright and Content ID?
Copyright is a set of laws, while Content ID is a tool that helps rights holders exercise their rights on YouTube.
Content ID is a set of laws, while copyright is a tool that helps rights holders exercise their rights on YouTube.
Copyright protections are the same in every country, while Content ID policies vary by location.
Users must apply Content ID policies the same way in every country, while copyright protections vary by location.
45. How does Content ID support the work of music rights holders?
It helps them plan a tour.
It enables them to monetize or otherwise protect their content on YouTube.
It helps them announce a new album.
It allows them to understand watch time on the artist’s channel.
46. Why is it important to resolve asset ownership conflicts quickly?
Because conflicts can suspend any revenue generated from the videos in conflict.
Because YouTube blocks videos by default during a conflict.
Because the rights holders involved in a conflict will receive a copyright strike.
Because conflicts reduce the discoverability of the content in question.
47. What is always linked to a composition share asset on YouTube?
Teaser or sampler.
Sound recording asset.
Other composition share assets.
48. What may indicate that a channel needs to clean up its reference files or revise its match policies?
The channel sees a decrease in claim disputes.
The channel sees an increase in claim disputes.
The channel sees a decrease in claims.
The channel sees an increase in watch time.
49. What predefined match policy allows viewers to watch a claimed video but does not allow ads to display on the video?
Either Block or Track.
50. Where can you find a full list of your assets and information about their ownership?
Assets full report.
Traffic sources data.
Watch time data.
Are These YouTube Music Certification Answers Correct?
Yes, all these YouTube Music Certification answers are 100% correct.
Are These Questions Are Latest One?
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers, so check and bookmark the page.
Will I get a free certificate?
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a free certificate when you pass with min score.
I’m assuming that this article would be helpful for you to find all the YouTube Music Certification Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article helped you in any way, then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them know about this excellent training; you can also check out our other free courses.